Terms & Conditions of Purchase Order
To our valued suppliers:
AS9120 places requirements on M. Vincent & Associates with respect to its agreements with external service providers. The terms and conditions of these requirements per AS91020B 8.4.3 are listed below:
- M. Vincent & Associates,Inc. ("M. Vincent & Associates") requires that external service providers ("Suppliers") shall maintain the proper identification and revision status specifications, drawings, process requirements, inspection/verification instructions, and other relevant technical data.
- M. Vincent & Associates reserves the right of final approval of product and services, methods, processes and equipment, and the final release of products and services.
- M. Vincent & Associates requires that all special processes required by our purchase orders must be performed by competent, qualified personnel.
- M. Vincent & Associates reserves the right to identify the requirements for interaction with our Suppliers, including:
- The use of interactive documentation.
- The use of email/fax.
- Documented confirmation methods of all verbal interactions.
- M. Vincent & Associates reserves the right to monitor our Suppliers' performance, including:
- Supplier risk.
- Quality of the product or service delivered.
- On-time delivery of product or service.
- M. Vincent & Associates reserves the right to designate requirements for verification or validation activities that we or our customer intend to perform at the Suppliers' premises.
- M. Vincent & Associates reserves the right to approve or specify any designs, tests, inspection plans, verifications, criteria for design and development required by our organization from a Supplier.
- M. Vincent & Associates reserves the right to approve or specify any special requirements, critical items, or key characteristics.
- M. Vincent & Associates reserves the right to approve or specify any test, inspection, and verification (including production process verification).
- M. Vincent & Associates reserves the right to approve or specify the use of statistical techniques and/or sampling plans for product acceptance and related instructions for acceptance by M. Vincent & Associates.
- M. Vincent & Associates reserves the right to require the need from Suppliers to:
- Implement a Quality Management System ("QMS") and we reserve the right to review and approve the Suppliers' QMS.
- Require that the Supplier uses customer-designated or approved Suppliers, including process sources (e.g. special processes).
- Notify M. Vincent & Associates of nonconforming product or services immediately upon discovery and obtain our organizational approval for nonconforming product disposition.
- Require Suppliers to show evidence of processes to prevent the use of counterfeit parts.
- Notify M. Vincent & Associates of changes in product and/or process, changes of Suppliers, and changes of manufacturing facility locations. M. Vincent & Associates reserves the right to approve such changes.
- Flow down to the supply chain the applicable requirements including customer requirements.
- Provide test specimens for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation, and/or auditing.
- Retain all records associated with the purchase orders for a minimum of seven (7) years or as required by contract. M. Vincent & Associates requires the disposition of such documents to be controlled in accordance with the requirements of all applicable QMS documentation.
- M. Vincent & Associates reserves the right of access by our representatives, our customers, and any regulatory authorities to all applicable records and applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain involved in the order.
- M. Vincent & Associates reserves the right to require and request evidence that Suppliers ensure their personnel are aware of:
- Their contribution to product or service conformity.
- Their contribution to product safety.
- The importance of ethical behaviors.
Additionally, M. Vincent & Associates places the following terms and conditions on its Purchase Orders:
- M. Vincent & Associates shall not be responsible for any damage to merchandise prior to shipping caused by or attributable to accidents, mishandling or negligence by the Supplier, its agencies, employees, representatives or assigns.
- The Supplier shall provide provisions to allow M. Vincent & Associates customer representative and/or regulatory agencies the right of entry to any place necessary to determine and verify the quality of contracted work, records and material.
- These special terms and conditions, should they not appear in the purchase order from M. Vincent & Associates, shall nevertheless be considered and deemed to form part thereof.
- Written requests for quality review shall be provided to M. Vincent & Associates prior to delivery of non-conforming material.
- Written notification must be provided to M. Vincent & Associates to obtain approval to process changes.
-ALL PRINTED COPIES OF THIS DOCUMENTED ARE UNCONTROLLED. REFER TO VINCENTMETALS.COM FOR CURRENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE ORDERS-